I can't remember if I said it in a previous post or not, but I intend to never apologize for not blogging or being behind because it means that something more important (and there is plenty) was taking my time. So that was me not apologizing.
February 21st marked our 3rd wedding anniversary. Despite our "no gifts" policy this year, somehow beautiful roses arrived with a handsome man attached to them. We celebrated after the fact with two separate dates of dinner and going to see the show Jersey Boys (fabulous show, you will love it, go if you have the opportunity). We had seen Jersey Boys while we were dating and it was wonderful to see the show again and look back on what blessings these past 3 years have held.
In a world where relationships (married or otherwise) are often temporary, I am so grateful to God for gifting me with a spouse who strives to serve God first, his family second and himself last. I am encouraged not by our "perfect" relationship, but by our resolve to grow as individuals and as a couple. I love my husband more now than on the day I married him and I am grateful for our life together.



No comments:
Post a Comment