Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is Risen!

So now we eat sugar.
Monica got a couple books and new rosary from Mom and Dad.  The other one was already loved to pieces. 
And she got a ball, socks and felt basket from Grandma.  Her favorite was the socks.
 Tony and I had the privilege of witnessing friends receive Sacraments of Initiation at Easter Vigil.  Since it didn't start until 8 pm, Monica was sleeping at home.  It was better for all this way . . . trust me.  Easter morning I had the privilege to Cantor for 8:30 am Mass.  By 10:00 am I needed a nap.  :o)  But no, there was delicious food to be made and Easter baskets (well just one) to explore.  We spent most of the day in our PJ's, but changed to go to a friends for our Easter feast.  And feast we did!  In less than 24 hours, I think I consumed the all the sugar I did not eat this Lent.  But how could I refuse ice cream cake AND Tiramisu?
Thanks God for the sunshine!



Our Easter gathering was one of laughter, good food and company.  We had an Easter egg hunt for the kids.  Monica won't crawl in the grass so the eggs magically appeared within her reach.  Then she discovered she could open them and poor Daddy had to consume some peanut butter cups.



Love my super smiler!
 I hope you all had a blessed Easter with ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment