| Cause this is thriller, thriller night. |
I LOVE that no matter how much I try, Monica's hair looks like we stuck her finger in an electrical socket (case and point: awesome Flock of Seagulls hairdo above). No hair gel was used in the making of this picture.
I LOVE her grunts as she tries to work through the poos. Then the grand finale of an explosive poo sound or two (or three).I HATE having to hold the pacifier/ repeatedly pick up the pacifier and put it back in her mouth because I was the stupid one who gave it to her in the first place. She uses it sparingly (mainly at 5 in the morning when she's been fed and changed and rocked and won't go back to sleep) and I've discovered that I use it more when I'm tired and want a quick way to calm her down. Note to self: laziness on my part just equals more work later.
I LOVE that she sometimes acts like a rabid squirrel when trying to attach to breastfeed.
I LOVE watching her with Tony. I can already tell that he's the cool parent. It was always going to be that way, who am I kidding?
I HATE when she chokes and then gasps for air with all limbs spread wide and a panicked look on her face (she usually does this once a day). Instant heart attack for mom.
I LOVE when she makes eye contact with me or reacts to my voice.
I LOVE that just when I stopped recording the video below she smiled. It's like she knows. :o)
P.S. You will probably only find these videos entertaining if you are her grandparents. She really doesn't do much yet.
Here's the one later in the day when daddy was awake. She's more active (aka fussy) in this one.

Oh, SO CUTE!!! Thanks, that was so darling -- I loved it! Keep 'em coming!!
ReplyDeleteThe pacifier was invented for a reason. Don't hate on it...love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the "Thriller" pic! Of course your child would be looking like she was on a stage already. You crack me up!!!!
ReplyDelete