Monica is SERIOUSLY the most laid back baby so I am not complaining, but no one wants to read stories about how perfect my child is so you'll all be happy to know that she has not want me to put her down for the past two days making life around the house a little more challenging. I am becoming increasingly good at doing things one handed and have composed a poem in honor of our baby bjorn carrier which allows the use of both hands. Already this morning I rushed the crying child from our bedroom as to not wake Tony (he's on swing shift and therefore doesn't go to bed until 1 am), washed one hand, fixed myself breakfast one handed, changed her and then REALLY changed her after she peed all over the place while changing her the first time (screaming child because I wasn't holding her), washed one hand, ate breakfast, used the restroom myself (screaming child because I wasn't holding her again), washed one hand, cleaned up from breakfast and wrote this post. All with one hand. The rest of the day will be interesting trying to do and fold laundry and clip coupons. Also, I really don't think softball practice is going to work while holding Monica. Guess I'll be the cheerleader today. :o)
She's sleeping . . . I'm going to attempt to put her down, wish me luck!
Here's some recent pictures.
 |
| She's discovered her fist. |
 |
| Tummy time! |
 |
| Too cute to pass up. |
 |
| Just cause she's wearing a new outfit. |
 |
| Her really really pink outfit for church yesterday. |
 |
| Her reaction to the really really pink outfit. |
 |
| Her pre-poop concentration face. |
 |
| Her post poop, I'm pooped face. |
So FUNNY!! Great pics! What a good Mommy you are already! So proud of you!
ReplyDeleteHi there! Monica is beautiful, I wish I could meet her in person! I remember EXACTLY what you are talking about here. I remember being nearly in despair with Lauren clingy baby, feeling like I had a leech on me and I couldn't live a normal life. Then I found the Baby Bjorn. She's not too little for that I don't thing....or a sling. Seriously get one of those and you will find yourself breathing a huge sigh of relief and feel like you can be a little more independent (and wash both hands!)
ReplyDeleteLauren & Jake say hi! Jake is continuing drum lessons and is loving it, and Lauren & Jordan are currently in the Village Kidstage musical "Once on This Island" and are having a blast with all the crazy Carribbean dancing. This fall, Lauren will be playing Anne Frank in the Attic Theatre's "Diary of Anne Frank"...she is really excited for that challenge.
The Carlos family sends you many good wishes and blessings, and hope you are enjoying Lent.
ha ha! That picture of her in her pink outfits... I do believe that I have seen those same expressions on your face Annie! :) Keep up the great work! I hope you are making sure to rest and take naps while you can :)
ReplyDelete