"Keep the joy of loving God in your heart and share this joy with all you meet especially your family. Be holy – let us pray." ~Mother Teresa
Friday, February 18, 2011
Monica's Room
So with 12(ish) days to go the room is ready, the clothes are washed, the bags are packed, the car seat is installed, the house is clean (umm, kinda), and the freezer is full. See Monica's room below. You know you're ridiculously nuts when you explain to your unborn child just how lucky they are to be spoiled. Especially when you're the one doing the spoiling. I'm already breaking those "I'll never . . ." statements and thoughts I've made. I'm tasting my foot in my mouth and this kid is not even born yet!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the room - very cute. Not much longer......doctor's think I am going to go early. Last Thursday at 37 weeks I was already 3-4cm dilated and the doctor thought I would have the baby by the end of the weekend. Well that was a week ago and still no baby - so never listen to your doctor, baby knows best! Today I had another appointment and have made only a little progress (4cm) so maybe our little girl will join us this weekend.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling well - it can be tough at the end...I know I have been really sore the last couple weeks.
Beautiful room -- I love it -- beautiful Mama & Daddy & soon to be Monica Marie in person!!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!! I'm not ready yet! But I'll be ready no matter what, when I get the call!
Yes, parents get used to a lot of things, including the taste of their feet! ;-)
Aww the room looks so great you guys! The butterflies are so cute! Glad you're ready for Miss Monica!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! Of course, the butterflies are wonderful! We look forward to rocking our first granddaughter in the rocking chair and singing "Baby, Monica..." Love you.
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful you guys! You will be such wonderful parents! I can't wait to see pictures of Monica when she is born! How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteSuuuuper cute! I'm praying for you as the wonderful day gets closer and closer. Oh, and all those old wives' tales that you've looked up on the internet on how to bring on labor naturally (come on, admit it...you know you've done it! Ok, I did with both kids at about this point in the pregnancy, I'll be honest) are worthless. That kid's going to come out whenever she's good and ready. Although I *did* mow the lawn the day before James was born...Love you!
ReplyDelete