Wednesday, June 20, 2012

5 Reasons I'm Grateful . . .

We only have one car.

1.  We save a TON of money only paying for one set of insurance, upkeep and gas.

2.  I walk more.  Thanks to the location of our house, I am able to walk to the library, post office, church, and parks.  If we had another car, I probably wouldn't walk as much as I do.

3.  I'm more efficient with my time when I do have the car because I know I only have the day to get done what I need to.  It makes me prioritize.

4.  Our house is probably cleaner.  Especially in the winter when we don't go outside as much, I can only see our mess for so long before it gets to me and I have to clean it up.

5.  My friends get to practice generosity when I'm in a pinch for a ride. Isn't that so nice of me to provide them the opportunity. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Goodness knows you gave me lots of rides when you were here and we still only had one car!! Glad to know I was simply giving you the opportunity to practice generosity. :) I definitely appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete