Here are some pictures and video proof of the precious moments that make me love him even more. Happy Birthday husband! I look forward to celebrating so many birthdays with you that you actually ARE old instead of just thinking you are.
"Keep the joy of loving God in your heart and share this joy with all you meet especially your family. Be holy – let us pray." ~Mother Teresa
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Hubby!
May 28th was Tony's birthday. He had to work (like most adults) on his birthday, but I made him a special breakfast and a cake. Monica has been sick the past couple days so he spent the rest of his time at home giving her special attention. He truly puts us first which is just one of the many reasons I love him and am grateful for his birth.
Here are some pictures and video proof of the precious moments that make me love him even more. Happy Birthday husband! I look forward to celebrating so many birthdays with you that you actually ARE old instead of just thinking you are.
Here are some pictures and video proof of the precious moments that make me love him even more. Happy Birthday husband! I look forward to celebrating so many birthdays with you that you actually ARE old instead of just thinking you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment