Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Best Birthday!

Sorry for the short blogging break.  It was Tony's four day weekend, my birthday
and I joined facebook (gasp)! 

It finally turned to spring around here and it was 80 and really humid for two days which meant a nakie and sleepy baby.  But it also meant lots of outside time!  We've been taking walks, meeting neighbors and soaking in that good vitamin D.





For my birthday yesterday, Tony cooked me a yummy breakfast of eggs, corn beef hash (looks and smells like dog food, but I promise it's good), and cinnamon rolls.  Then he watched Monica so I could go couponing without her (trust me, it's a present- it takes twice as long with her).  When I got back, we went to lunch at an Indian buffet (yum yum) and Tony gave me a beautiful diamond and sapphire necklace!  I was so surprised and felt very special.   


Then we came back and played frisbee and football outside.  Yes . . .football . . ., Tony is attempting to teach me to throw and catch a football, I'm up to about 60% success right now.  Then he watched Monica again so I could go to a workout class at the gym.  When I got home, he had baked a surprise cake for me (so much for the burned calories at the gym) and then made me dinner!  To wrap up the day we watched some Alias.  It was a great great day, all thanks to my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Annie! I was thinking of you yesterday as we celebrated Zach's birthday! And I need some details about your couponing trips! ;)

    ReplyDelete